In your cart, save the other item s for later in order to get NextDay delivery. We moved your item s to Saved for Later. There was a problem with saving your item s for later.
You can go to cart and save for later there. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Write a review. Matthias Beller. Tell us if something is incorrect.
MDS: | LibraryThing
Add to Cart. Free delivery. Arrives by Thursday, Oct Or get it by Tue, Oct 8 with faster delivery. Pickup not available. This book provides students and researchers in organic synthesis with a detailed discussion of carbonylation from the basics through to applications. It discusses the past, present and future of carbonylation reactions.
Transition Metal Catalyzed Carbonylation Reactions (Record no. 98374)
About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer. Specifications Publisher Springer. Customer Reviews. Write a review. See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product. We have a dedicated site for Germany. Transition Metal Catalyzed Carbonylation Reactions is a comprehensive monograph focusing on carbon monoxide usage.
This book provides students and researchers in organic synthesis with a detailed discussion of carbonylation from the basics through to applications. The authors have structured the book around the types of reactions, based on the different nucleophiles involved.
- Helping God Out.
- Administrative Passages: Navigating the Transition from Teacher to Assistant Principal: 4 (Studies in Educational Leadership).
- Principles and Practice of Modern Radiotherapy Techniques in Breast Cancer.
- Paleo Pizza, Baking and Kids Lunch - Delicious, Quick & Simple Recipes.
- Polarized Public, The;
Scientists working in carbonylation or with carbon monoxide, as well as teachers of organic synthesis can use this book to become familiar with this important area of organic chemistry. Xiao-Feng Wu was born in , China.
Darcel on iron catalyzed reactions. He is the author of more than 50 peer reviewed publications. His research interests include carbonylation reactions, heterocycles synthesis, and the catalytic application of cheap metals. He also was a fellow of the Max-Buchner-Forschungsstiftung.
- Transition Metal Catalyzed Carbonylation Reactions.
- Metal-catalysed radical carbonylation reactions - Catalysis Science & Technology (RSC Publishing).
- Daathic Darkwings (The Rostical Users Book 6).
- The River.
- Carbonylative Activation of C-X Bonds.
- Universal Prayer - Seeking Enlightenment through Prayer in the Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Jewish and Muslim Traditions.